Nok Nok Labs, a pioneer and founding member of FIDO Alliance, offers the Jump Start Program for customers wanting to deploy a proof of concept quickly and assess benefits of mobile biometrics and modern authentication platform across multiple relying party applications on the web, mobile, customer service and other channels
The program intends to enable customers to quickly realize the FIDO value propositions and reduce the time to market. Salient features of the program:
- Strategy Assessment - Aligning strategic initiatives around identity as a building block of the customer's mobile or web application platform
- Proof of Concept - Accelerated implementation of prototypes for customer specific use case and solutions with demonstrated Return on Investment (ROI)
- Production - Internet-scale deployment and monetization based on customer preference for on-premise or cloud-based solutions.
- Scale: Launch and drive adoption across multiple services - Customer facing Messaging & Content formulation, Service handling, and growth strategy
- Disruptive Innovation - Joint evaluation of innovation in the areas of emerging trends such as IoT, Blockchain, Omni-channel authentication, Digitization and more.
Why Nok Nok Labs?
As a founding board member of FIDO Alliance, Nok Nok is working closely to define current and future standards, our team of experts, has full visibility on the future of authentication and are involved in working closely with other industry groups like GSMA Mobile Connect, NIST, EMVCo, etc.
Since the founding, our team has been evangelizing with Fortune 500 organizations globally on how they leverage next-generation authentication for digital transformation, accelerate time to market digital services and support evolving customer journeys.
You can expect an expert team of FIDO evangelists, executives, architects, security experts and a developer support team committed to the success of your project.
Nok Nok’s team of FIDO experts will inform your long-term strategy and ensure the success of current projects.
What to Expect
The team’s focus is to help you realize your vision for the project. Demonstrate benefits of transforming customer experience with any of the biometric authenticators, improve security posture with un-phishable authentication, reduce the cost of interoperability with an existing identity, risk and relying on party applications.
FIDO Jumpstart program is designed to deliver a fully operational FIDO-compliant mobile application and a relying party application server in your testing environment.
Key project activities include:
Kick-off Workshop: Evangelization workshop to assess FIDO and modern authentication applicability to your organization, update on FIDO current and future standards based on proven framework to define the scope of FIDO implementation
Project plan: Define scope and prioritize the Mobile and relying on party applications. Develop strategy and execution plan for the scope of the project
Execution: Support execution by aligning tasks and activities across stakeholders including a cross-functional team of Business Leaders, Product Owners, Developers, Architects, IT Security, Network Operations, etc.
Deployment/Testing: Learn how to stand up a test with Nok Nok Environment on Cloud
- Connect Mobile Application to your relying party applications
- Integrate Nok Nok to existing infrastructure
- Understand how the Nok Nok SDK can work with your 3rd party suppliers
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation on leveraging FIDO standard as part of authentication strategy for your business and more.