S3 Authentication Suite
The Nok Nok S3 Authentication Suite is a digital authentication platform that delivers a modern user experience, protects customers, and engages users to drive more revenue. How to Buy.
The Nok Nok S3 Authentication Suite enables FIDO certified multi-factor authentication (FIDO UAF, FIDO U2F, WebAuthn, and FIDO2) for mobile and web applications. Rather than the unpleasant experience of entering usernames and passwords, users can enjoy using the latest biometric authentication technology that already exists on their devices.
Providing a Simple, Strong and Scalable solution, the S3 Authentication Suite, reduces support, operational, and development costs for incorporating multi-factor authentication capabilities in mobile and web applications. In addition, the S3 suite provides support for major OS platforms including Android and iOS. Further, its standards-based FIDO approach also future proofs the solution by enabling the rapid adoption of future authenticators.
Universal Authentication Server
Nok Nok™ Authentication Server in conjunction with Nok Nok App SDK delivers delivers robust multi-factor authentication using the existing security features of a user's device (such as a fingerprint sensor) instead of a password. The Server supports emerging industry standards from the FIDO Alliance and provide organizations with a unified interface to incorporate strong authentication. Key features of the Authentication server:
- Account Recovery
- Auditing capabilities
- Federation Support e.g. IBM SAM, PingFederate, ForgeRock
- FIDO UAF, FIDO U2F, Web Authentication, and FIDO2 Protocol support
- Industry compliance based implementation e.g. SOX, PSD2, HIPAA etc.
- Multi-tenancy support
- Out of Band Authentication Support
- Policy Based Authentication
- Reporting capabilities
- REST API for easy integration into custom web applications
- Web based administrative user interface
App SDK for Mobile Client
Nok Nok App SDK is a comprehensive set of libraries & API for software developers to leverage and enable FIDO based multi-factor authentication in mobile applications; enabling a hassle free yet secure authentication experience for users. Key features include:
- Fingerprint based authentication
- Facial based authentication
- PIN based authentication
- Voice based authentication
- Device Jailbreak Detection
- Secure Storage - Secure Element
- Secure Storage - Secure Enclave (iOS)
- Secure Storage - Trusted Execution Environment (Android)
- Risk Signals based authentication - Geolocation, Device Velocity
Mobile Passport Application
Passport from Nok Nok is an authentication app that supports the FIDO Universal Authentication Framework (UAF) protocol. Further, it also supports out-of-band authentication to authenticate to selected websites on a laptop or desktop computer.
Nok Nok Gateway offering is designed to facilitate the ease of FIDO enablement of Mobile Apps and its integration to the Nok Nok Authentication Server. Key benefits of this offering include: Single API call from the Mobile App - to trigger registration, authentication and deregistration process; Easy enablement and handling of network communications/Session management with the Nok Nok Authentication Server.